The Foundation for Education in Healthcare Management
The Foundation for Education in Healthcare Management is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving healthcare delivery through the education of practice management consultants.
Methods of Education Sponsored
Includes meetings and seminars, publications, audio and videotapes, and human resources network.
Sources of Funds
Foundations, government grants, industry publications, healthcare systems and products vendors, healthcare providers and their organizations, practice management consultants and other potential givers.
Endowed Foundation Chairs
- The Horace Cotton Memorial Chair, established by MISYS
- The Richard V. Bibbero, CPBC Memorial Chair
- The W. Fred Mangan, CPBC Memorial Chair
- The Clayton L. Scroggins, CPBC Memorial Chair
- The David C. Scroggins, MBA, CHBC, CPA Honorary Chair
- The Nelson J. Young, CPBC Memorial Chair
- The Lee W. Scroggins, CHBC, CPA Honorary Chair
- The Society for Professional Business Consultants Honorary Chair
- The Paul R. Trenz, CHBC, CPA Honorary Chair
- The J. Paul Revenaugh Memorial Chair
- The J. Gray Tuttle, Jr., CHBC Honorary Chair
- The Joseph Robertson, CHBC Honorary Chair
- The Max Williams, CHBC Honorary Chair
- The National Association of Healthcare Consultants Honorary Chair
- The Gary Matthews, MS, Memorial Chair
Richard V. Bibbero developed the concept of the Foundation during the early 1980's and established it in 1984. Mr. Bibbero has remained its primary benefactor since inception.
- The Foundation has received individual contributions as memorials to Jack Post, Horace Cotton, Ed Wallace, Nelson Young, J. Paul Revenaugh and other well-known management consultants.
- In 1987 the Board of Trustees established endowed chairs. Amounts were set at contribution levels beginning at $10,000, and as high as $50,000. Unrestricted donations are welcomed in any amounts.
- The objective of endowed chairs is to provide a funding source for educational programs of organizations and societies devoted to health care management National Society of Certified Healthcare Business Consultants (NSCHBC) and others.
Board of Directors
David E. Hunt, CHBC
BKD, LLP | CPAs and Advisors
J. Gray Tuttle, Jr., CHBC
The Rehmann Group
William D. King, CHBC, CPA, CFP
Gail F. Levy, MA
The Levy Advantage