The Foundation for Education in Healthcare Management
The Foundation for Education in Healthcare Management is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving healthcare delivery through the education of practice management consultants.
Methods of Education Sponsored
Meetings and seminars, publications, audio and videotapes, and human resources network are the most common sponsor options.
How Do I Donate?
The Foundation receives funding from individual donors, foundations, government grants, industry publications, healthcare systems, product vendors, healthcare providers and their organizations, practice management consultants and other potential givers.
Contributions may be given to existing or newly endowed chairs at levels of Platinum ($50,000), Gold ($25,000), Silver ($10,000) or Bronze ($5,000). Funds of endowed chairs are restricted and must be received within 5 years. Donations under $5,000 may be made to "Friends of the Foundation". These donations are unrestricted and may be received at any time.
To endow a chair in honor of a colleague or organization, please contact the Society's Executive Director, Carol Wynne at firstname.lastname@example.org. Donations to "Friends of the Foundation" may be sent to FEHM, 12100 Sunset Hills Road, Suite 130, Reston, Virginia, 20190.
Endowed Foundation Chairs
- The Horace Cotton, CPBC Memorial Chair, established by MISYS/Allscripts
- The Richard V. Bibbero, CPBC Memorial Chair
- The Society for Professional Business Consultants Honorary Chair
- The National Association of Healthcare Consultants Honorary Chair
- The W. Fred Mangan, CPBC Memorial Chair
- The Clayton L. Scroggins, CPBC Memorial Chair
- The Nelson J. Young, CPBC Memorial Chair
- The Gary Matthews, MS, Memorial Chair
- The David C. Scroggins, MBA, CHBC, CPA Honorary Chair
- The Lee W. Scroggins, CHBC, CPA Honorary Chair
- The Paul R. Trenz, CHBC, CPA Honorary Chair
- The J. Paul Revenaugh Memorial Chair
- The J. Gray Tuttle, Jr., CHBC Honorary Chair
- The Joseph Robertson, CHBC Honorary Chair
- The Max Williams, CHBC Honorary Chair
- The Basil P. Evans, Sr., Memorial Chair
Friends of the Foundation
- J. Gray Tuttle, Jr., CHBC
Richard V. Bibbero developed the concept of the Foundation during the early 1980's and established it in 1984. Mr. Bibbero has remained its primary benefactor since inception.
- The objective of endowed chairs is to provide a funding source for educational programs of organizations and societies devoted to health care management - National Society of Certified Healthcare Business Consultants (NSCHBC) and others.
- The Foundation has received individual contributions as memorials to Jack Post, Horace Cotton, Ed Wallace, Nelson Young, J. Paul Revenaugh and other well-known management consultants.
- In 1987 the Board of Trustees established endowed chair contribution levels ranging from $10,000 to $50,000. Unrestricted donations are welcomed in any amounts. In 2014 the Board of Trustees created a $5,000 endowed chair.
Board of Directors
David E. Hunt, CHBC
BKD, LLP | CPAs and Advisors
J. Gray Tuttle, Jr., CHBC
The Rehmann Group
Gail F. Levy, MA
The Levy Advantage