Code of Ethics
The Code of Ethics for the National Society of Certified Healthcare Business Consultants includes ethical standards requiring individuals desiring to be members of the Society to:
- Conduct themselves with integrity, high moral purpose, and in the best interest of their clients.
- Not, for personal advantage, subordinate their judgment to others or exploit client relationships.
- Avoid or disclose fully in writing to clients all potential conflicts of interest that might arise out of financial relationships attributable to the member, any affiliate thereof, or any family member.
- Assume only those responsibilities for which they are qualified.
- Regard all information acquired in serving their clients as strictly confidential.